Fall Festival is only 1 week away! Here are the activities, food, games, event times, and ticket deals. Scroll all the way to the bottom for opportunities to volunteer and make donations.
Inflatables & Games
Jousting arena, Giant Slide, Bounce House, Pumpkin Bowling, Soda Bottle Ring Toss, Golf Driving Game
Face Painting, Crazy Hair, Tattoo Station, Craft Station, Cookie Decorating
- Only $1 per ticket
- Winner announced at 7:15pm
Student vs. Staff Pie Eating Competition
- Students choose who they will race against in eating a whip cream pie.
- Competition begins at 6:05pm
Earn bragging rights in our 5th annual Chili Cook-off at the Fall Festival! Bowls will be sold for $1 beginning at 6pm.
- $5 entry fee. 1st place prize.
- Entry forms are available in the front office or here: Chili Cook-off Entry (English) Chili Cook-off Entry (Spanish) or by signing up online.
- Entry forms need to be received by Wednesday, October 9th
- Crock pots of Chili should be at the Festival by 5:30pm
- Judging begins at 5:45pm
- Winner announced at 6pm
- Neely'Q Barbecue
- Kona Ice
- Beta Club Bake Sale
- All tickets are 50 cents
- Buy a bag of 30 tickets for $15 and get 5 tickets FREE!
Volunteers and Donations
- Volunteers are still needed to assist with games, inflatables, and other areas. Please click here to sign-up.
- Donations of 2-liter sodas and cans of colored hairspray may be dropped off at school
- Other donations are needed. Please contact Joanna Espinosa if you would like to contribute.